The HPS (Human Patient Simulator) is the highest fidelity in METI's product range of high tech simulators but can be easily controlled by trainers in a teaching laboratory where students can practice again and again, until the highest quality patient care is achieved.
Because the HPS (and all METI simulators) is model-driven based on human physiology, human patient responds can be simulated in multi-layered, real-time ways that provide high quality learning objectives.
The HPS comes in two version: Anesthesia ready with all the necessary tools for full scale anesthesia simulation (including anesthetic gas exchange) and standard version with all the software and mechanical hardware capabilities without the Anesthesia features.
- Realistic adult uper airway for direct laryngoscopy and oral or nasal tracheal intubation
- Dilation of pupils are user controllable
- Fully operational in supine, sitting, lateral and prone positions
- Mechanical ventilation with variable lung and thorax compliance and airway resistance
- Cardiac arrhythmias, ECG monitoring, Hemodynamic monitoring, ACLS/ALS
- Bilateral pulses on carotid, radial, brachial, femoral, popliteal and pedal
- Full parameter hemodynamic monitoring (pressures, cardiac output, SpO2, NIBP)
- Pharmacologic library includes pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters
Number one in energy efficiency
With an illumination of 150,000 lux and power consumption of only 65 watts,
TruLight 5500 is the most effi cient operating light on the market worldwide and actively contributes to greater cost effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
Dash 5000 monitor help you to give optimal solution for bedside patient in Emergency, ICU and OT. An extensive feature set enables you to create a portable monitoring solution capable of meeting a wide range of demands.
Venue brings insight and precision to Anesthesia, Musculoskeletal, Point of Care, Interventional,and Vascular Access applications. Now you can have exceptional image quality in an intuitive and sophisticated system.